Fortis Hospital, Millennium School in Mohali receive bomb threat

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Facilisis eu sit commodo sit. Phasellus elit sit sit dolor risus faucibus vel aliquam. Fames mattis.



Some schools, including Millennium, in Punjab’s Mohali received bomb threat emails on Tuesday, which also mentioned Fortis Hospital, prompting police to launch search operation, officials said.”The bomb threat to schools also mentioned the Fortis Hospital in Mohali, where we conducted anti-sabotage checks. Non-essential services were kept on hold while essential services continued,” a senior police official said in Mohali.He said the police were conducting checks in the schools.Security had already been strengthened in and around Fortis hospital in Mohali after Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann was admitted there.Chief Minister Mann was re-admitted in the hospital on Monday evening, hours after he was discharged from the health facility. Mann was admitted again after he experienced exhaustion, said sources.On Wednesday, sixteen private schools in Mohali had received bomb threat emails, triggering evacuation and prompting detailed anti-sabotage checks by police.Mohali SP (City) Dilpreet Singh said, “As earlier, same schools have been targeted again. There is mention of Punjab CM in the email this time. Last time, the IP address of the sender was in US and the recovery email was from Bangladesh. Añti-sabotage teams have been deployed.” However, after detailed inspection, no suspicious or explosive material was found at any of the locations.The latest scare comes close on the heels of similar threats in Chandigarh, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala and Haryana schools. All threats turned out to be hoaxes.With inputs from PTI

Tags :

Search

Popular Posts


Recent Posts

©2025 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by JATTVIBE.