Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.
=

Trump says Netanyahu ‘will do whatever I want him to’ after leaders ‘clash in dramatic’ call over Iran peace deal

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Facilisis eu sit commodo sit. Phasellus elit sit sit dolor risus faucibus vel aliquam. Fames mattis.

HTML tutorial

DONALD Trump has said Benjamin Netanyahu will “do whatever I want” after the pair reportedly had a tense phone call over the Iran war.

The “lengthy and dramatic” chat was focused on Trump’s decision not to restart airstrikes on Tehran after the US president claimed he was just minutes from launching a fresh round of attacks on Monday.

Sign up for The Jattvibe newsletter

Thank you!

Donald Trump has said Benjamin Netanyahu will ‘do whatever I want’ after the pair reportedly had a tense phone call over the Iran war Credit: AFP

Trump and Netanyahu shake hands during a press conference after meeting at Mar-a-Lago in December Credit: Reuters

Netanyahu has been clear from the start that his war aims are to abolish Iran‘s support for regional militias such as the Houthis, dismantle their nuclear programme and destroy all missile capabilities.

Israel is yet to be convinced any of these three key goals have been achieved.

But Trump said yesterday he is in “no hurry” to begin strikes again and is willing to give Iran another “shot” during peace negotiations.

Trump is believed to have phoned up ally Netanyahu after making the comments as the two discussed the peace attempts.

ON THE BRINK
Trump threatens to hit Iran ‘even harder’ & get a ‘little bit nasty’

TENTACLES OF TERROR
Iran vows global terror if attacked again as Nato ‘plans Strait op’

Iranians march through the streets and chant at a pro-government gathering near the residence of former Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Credit: AP

An Iranian national flag is planted in the ruins of Tehran Credit: Shutterstock Editorial

Israel’s Channel 12 said it was a “lengthy and dramatic” call.

Netanyahu’s “hair was on fire” after the call, one source told Axios.

Trump later told reporters that he managed to convince the Israeli PM to agree to his point of view.

He told reporters at an airbase in Maryland: “He’s [Netanyahu] fine, he’ll do whatever I want him to do.

“He’s a very- very good man. He’ll do whatever I want him to do. And he’s a great guy.”

Trump also told reporters on Wednesday that he “could run for prime minister” in Israel – and believes he could even win.

He said after his second, and final, term in the Oval Office: “I’ll go to Israel, run for prime minister. I had a poll this morning. I’m 99 per cent, so that’s good.”

Iran responded by saying it will not surrender under any circumstances – even if they come under attack again.

Vessels are seen anchored in the Strait of Hormuz Credit: AFP

An Israeli airstrike on southern Lebanon earlier this month Credit: This photograph taken from the southern Lebanese area of Marjeyoun shows smoke rising from the site of an Israeli airstrike that targeted the village of Zawtar al-Gharbiyeh on May 11, 2026. Lebanon was drawn into the Middle East war on March 2 when Tehran-backed militant group Hezbollah launched attacks on Israel to avenge the killing of the Iranian leader. Israel has responded with broad strikes across Lebanon and a ground offensive. Lebanon’s health ministry on May 10, 2026, raised the overall death toll from Israeli strikes since war erupted to 2,846 killed, including 108 health and emergency workers. (Photo by Kawnat HAJU / AFP via Getty Images)

Parliamentary speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf said Israel and the US are undertaking “obvious and hidden moves by the enemy” that show they were seeking a fresh round of war.

Foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil ‌Baghaei added that while Iran is pursuing negotiations “with seriousness and good faith” it has “strong and reasonable suspicion over America’s performance”.

Tehran’s leaders are now reviewing Washington‘s latest peace plan after Trump said he would allow them a few days to mull over the proposal.

The US leader said negotiations are in their final stages, but he warned the situation could get a “little bit nasty” if talks fall through.

It comes as Iran declared it will spread terror across the globe with “crushing blows” if it is attacked again.

Iran’s foreign minister Abbas Araghchi also said that a return to war would “feature many more surprises”.

Reports have also now emerged that Nato is planning to unblock the Strait of Hormuz – following a series of unsuccessful attempts by Trump to unclog the key waterway.

A small group of Western allies could be part of the operation – even if the US and Iran don’t reach a deal, Bloomberg reports.

It contrasts with a proposed UK-France mission – which pledged to deal with the strait only after a ceasefire between the US and Iran was agreed.

The trade artery – a passage for one fifth of the world’s oil exports – has been blocked for weeks since the outbreak of war between Washington and Tehran.

The crisis has sent global energy prices soaring.

HTML tutorial
Tags :

Search

Popular Posts


Useful Links

Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.

Recent Posts

©2025 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by JATTVIBE.