Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.
=

Xabi Alonso refuses to rule out Enzo Fernandez exit despite Man City missing Chelsea’s £120million transfer deadline

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Facilisis eu sit commodo sit. Phasellus elit sit sit dolor risus faucibus vel aliquam. Fames mattis.

HTML tutorial

XABI ALONSO has refused to guarantee Enzo Fernandez will remain at Chelsea this summer.

The Blues midfielder, 25, is a target for Manchester City this summer, though a deadline of Friday last week for bids of £120million passed without one being made.

Xabi Alonso has refused to rule out the sale of star midfielder Enzo Fernandez Credit: Shutterstock Editorial

Enzo Fernandez has since returned to training but his future still remains undecided Credit: Shutterstock Editorial

Chelsea are now expected to demand more than their initial £120m valuation to consider a sale following their self-imposed deadline.

Alonso has stated that he wants Fernandez to stay at the club despite his campaign to engineer a move away since March of this year.

Sign up for the Football newsletter

Thank you!

Dream Team is back, free, and there’s £100,000 up for grabs!

The new manager has praised his attitude and application in training, but stopped short of saying he would still be a player after the end of the window.

Asked if Fernandez would remain at Stamford Bridge beyond the deadline, Alonso said: “Enzo is a Chelsea player. He’s a top player. He’s training really well since he started ten days ago with the team.

Welcome player
Join Jattvibe Vegas now and claim a 100% deposit match bonus and 100 free spins

BLUE FAIL
Inside breakdown of Boehly & Eghbali’s relationship with Chelsea chiefs to split

“Very integrated, and we are happy with him. He’s getting ready for Monday.

“He’s training really well. I see him with a good attitude. That’s what we want. Everyone is trying their best to prepare for the kickoff of the Premier League.”

Chelsea have a number of players they need to sell before the end of the window, with 41 players currently listed as being part of their senior squad.

SUN VEGAS WELCOME OFFER: GET UP TO £100 BONUS

Nicolas Jackson, Liam Delap and Tosin Adarabioyo are part of a group training separately from Alonso’s main group.

With the focus more on outgoings, Alonso has said he is happy with his squad and does not necessarily need any more additions.

He added: “I’m really happy. We have made many right choices. Very good balance in terms of quality, in terms of personality, maturity, different stages of the career. We’ve got good momentum and we are in a good position I would say.”

HTML tutorial
Tags :

Search

Popular Posts


Useful Links

Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.

Recent Posts

©2025 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by JATTVIBE.