KATIE Price has deleted a social media update in which she appeared to confirm she was behind Lee Andrews’ Facebook page.
The 47-year-old has been seemingly left in despair over the disappearance of her husband a week ago.
Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter
Thank you!
Katie Price has deleted an update in which she suggested she was using Lee Andrews’ Facebook account Credit: Paul Edwards
She originally shared this message about his profile Credit: Instagram /Katie Price
Katie maintains her fear that he could have been kidnapped following a slew of confusing messages from him in which he suggested he’s been arrested and then taken to a “black site”.
There was then even more confusion as Lee appeared to become active on Facebook despite his disappearing act.
However, Katie went on to claim in an Instagram story that she was the one who was on Lee’s account as she had access to it.
But in yet another bizarre twist, Katie has now pulled down the post to claim this and deleted it from her social media accounts.
‘I’M IN A VAN!’
Katie Price reveals final texts sent by conman hubby as he was ‘arrested’
full answer
Does Katie Price really know where Lee Andrews is? We answer all YOUR questions
Katie’s husband disappeared after failing to come to the UK Credit: Louis Wood
No one appears to have seen or heard from him – despite him appearing to be active online Credit: Instagram/wesleeeandrews
Katie’s original post was a screenshot of his account with the message: “I have Lee’s Facebook. It’s not him on this, it’s me.”
The post was deleted shortly thereafter.
The self-proclaimed businessman disappeared last week, with his wife Katie claiming he had been “kidnapped”.
TV star Luisa Zissman – who is known for appearing on The Apprentice and Celebrity Big Brother – then claimed to have seen Lee “active” online via Facebook.
Claiming he was online earlier this week, despite the fact he hasn’t spoken to wife Katie in days, Luisa said on Instagram: “Guys its the end of day one of looking for Lee Andrews in this missing persons case. I’m trying to bring Katie Price‘s husband home.
“So, discovered a few things, he was seen as ‘active’ on Facebook messenger six hours ago, which does indicate his kidnappers are definitely letting him have access to social media.
“Makes you wonder why he hasn’t reached out to ask for help. Who knows. But I did see that whilst I did some digging on Facebook.”
Katie reported Lee, 43, as a missing person and went on to share her texts to him with The Jattvibe in a bid to help track him down.
Speaking this week, the former glamour model, 47, said: “None of his family have still heard anything from Lee.
“His dad’s out in Dubai, he has heard nothing and the rest of his family’s in the UK.
“And obviously me, we have reported him to the British embassy as a missing person. He’s been reported in Dubai as a missing person.
“The last time, you know, I heard from him, as I said before, was Wednesday. At 10 o’clock I’ve been reading his last few messages and then I’ve heard nothing. My anxiety levels are sky high.”
Some of the last messages Katie received from Lee were frantic as he initially claimed he had been arrested before later appearing to suggest he had been taken to a “black site” in the UAE.
He pleaded with Katie to contact the embassy to look for him.
He texted her: “It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it. I’m in the van… just being detained wtf.”
He added he’d been taken to a mysterious detention facility used to imprison individuals outside of the law by people who also had taken his second phone.
CID headquarters confirmed no one by Lee’s name has been arrested.



