Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.
=

Bullet-riddled portaloos & burned out cars from Oct 7 attack in new UK exhibit that dad of Brit victim says you MUST see

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Facilisis eu sit commodo sit. Phasellus elit sit sit dolor risus faucibus vel aliquam. Fames mattis.

HTML tutorial

THE father of a British man murdered on October 7 is urging people to visit an immersive exhibition about the massacre which opens in London this week.

Michael Marlowe’s son Jake, 26, was killed by Hamas terrorists while working as a security guard at the Nova Festival in Israel in 2023. 

Sign up for The Jattvibe newsletter

Thank you!

The Nova Exhibition is an immersive sensory experience recreating the events of the deadliest terror attack in Israel’s history Credit: Startraks

The father of a British man murdered on October 7 is urging people to visit the exhibition Credit: Startraks

He was among 413 young people who lost their lives. 

The terror group also took 44 people from the festival hostage and subjected them to a horrific campaign of torture and sexual violence. 

The Nova Exhibition – an immersive sensory experience recreating the events of the deadliest terror attack in Israel’s history – opens in central London on Wednesday.

The confronting display features burnt-out vehicles, real staging, and thousands of personal items left behind in the chaos, including shoes, clothes, jewellery and camping equipment.

HEROIC ACT
Our son saved 10 strangers fighting off grenade-lobbing Hamas on October 7

SHEER HELL
Hamas ‘systemically raped women on Oct 7 & used sexual violence as a war weapon’

The exhibition opens in central London on Wednesday Credit: Startraks

Michael Marlowe, 64, who lost his son Jake in the October 7 terror attack, is urging Brits to visit the exhibition Credit: Dan Charity / Newsgroup Newspapers Ltd

Visitors can also see the bullet-ridden portaloos where terrified festival-goers hid before being butchered.

Harrowing first-hand footage and in-person testimonies from survivors and bereaved families is broadcast on screens throughout the exhibition, as well as phones displaying the heartbreaking final text messages and voice notes sent by attendees to their loved ones just moments before their deaths.

Speaking at a preview today, Michael, 64, told The Jattvibe: “It’s incredibly moving. We want everyone to come and see it to change their mindsets of what happened on that day.”

He added: “Bringing this exhibition to London feels like our boy is coming home for six weeks.”

Musician Jake, a member of the UK hardcore metal band Desolated, was living in Israel. 

He had taken a second job as an unarmed security guard at the Nova Festival to earn extra money as he was planning to propose to his girlfriend. 

Jake chose not to run when terrorists stormed the festival. He was shot nine times while trying to help others. 

Jake’s last conversation with his parents was at 4.30am (UK time) – minutes after the attack.

Michael, 64, told The Jattvibe: ‘Bringing this exhibition to London feels like our boy is coming home for six weeks’ Credit: Startraks

Michael and Lisa Marlowe, pictured with their son Jake, who was murdered on October 7 Credit: PR Handout

Michael said: “He said, ‘I’ll call you back when it all calms down’. That phone call never came.”

The dad-of-two flew out to Israel three days later to search for his missing son. He was later told his body had been found.

Recalling the moment he broke the news to his wife back home in London, he said: “The sound of Lisa wailing uncontrollably I will take to my grave.”

Michael said they have been left “broken” by their son’s death. 

He slammed the British government for a lack of support in the wake of the attack.

He added: “The Foreign Office has been repugnant, they don’t care…We’re very bitter – certainly to the government – they’re very cold.”

The Nova Exhibition uses real staging, burnt-out vehicles, thousands of personal items left behind in the chaos, first-hand footage and in-person testimonies from survivors and bereaved families, to recreate the festival site in the aftermath of the attacks.

It has drawn over 600,000 visitors across ten cities worldwide since it premiered in Tel Aviv in December 2023.

The confronting display features thousands of personal items left behind in the chaos Credit: Startraks

Jake, killed on October 7, had taken a second job as an unarmed security guard at the Nova Festival to earn extra cash – he was planning to propose to his girlfriend Credit: PR Handout

Michael feels it is “more important now than ever” for the exhibition to open in London following a spike in antisemitic attacks across the UK.

He said he does not feel safe in the capital as a Jew and would move his family to Israel if he could.

He told The Jattvibe: “It feels like we’re going back in time. Our government are just pathetic, moronic…We’re scared.”

Nova Festival co-producer Elkana Bohbot was taken hostage and held in Hamas captivity in Gaza for 738 days. He endured physical abuse, starvation and repeated psychological torment. 

The 36-year-old was among the final group of 20 living hostages released on October 13, 2025 under the US-brokered ceasefire.

He visited the exhibition for the first time today.

Speaking to The Jattvibe, he said: “It’s very important to bring people here. It’s different when you sit in the house and watch it on the TV, but when people come here you can feel it. You can see the sunglasses, the shoes, the clothes, you can see the photos of each one who was killed…I want people all over the world, especially in London, come feel it. 

“Today it is Israel, tomorrow it could be any country.”

A burnt out car on display, from the horror attack that killed 413 young people Credit: Andy Highland

The exhibition will run for six weeks in London Credit: PR Handout..

Elkana added: “My dream is to take all these people outside with their Palestinian flags and bring them inside.

“Come take a look, just one minute, and tell me what you think’…

“Today I am alive and I believe my mission is to remember and to say that all over the world.”

Tickets for the Nova Exhibition are on sale now from £18. Net proceeds from ticket sales go directly to The Tribe of Nova Foundation which provides assistance to those impacted by the attack.

Reut Feingold, creator and director of the exhibition, described it as a “raw and moving journey”.

She said: “It is a living testament to the power of love, brotherhood and community – values that transcend borders and cultures. I invite you to come – to smell, to touch, and to listen to the voices, the eerie silences, and the sounds that will continue to echo in your hearts long after your visit.”

HTML tutorial
Tags :

Search

Popular Posts


Useful Links

Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.

Recent Posts

©2025 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by JATTVIBE.