Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.
=

Burned body of glam TikTok star, 29, is found in among grapevines at vineyard by farmer as murder probe launched

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Facilisis eu sit commodo sit. Phasellus elit sit sit dolor risus faucibus vel aliquam. Fames mattis.

HTML tutorial

A TIKTOK star with over 250,000 followers was found dead in a vineyard in France after disappearing.

The naked and partially burned body of Sonia Bellina, 29, was dumped in between grapevines in a remote rural area in Saint-Gilles, France.

One of Sonia’s last posts on Instagram Credit: soniiabelliina/ Instagram

The influencer largely stopped posting in 2025 despite her substantial following Credit: soniiabelliina/ Instagram

A farmer stumbled upon her remains on August 12, 48 hours after she was reported missing.

Around 40 police officers were deployed to the scene and the area was quickly cordoned off.

Sign up for The Jattvibe newsletter

Thank you!

Investigators have since ruled out accidental death due to the nature of the crime scene, and the case is now being treated as a suspected premeditated murder.

DNA tests have since confirmed the victim was the young woman, it was reported. The autopsy has been scheduled for this Thursday.

THE SUN SAYS
France MUST stop the boats & start delivering what UK taxpayers are paying for

‘INHUMANE’
‘Smuggler’ accused of manslaughter using human rights laws to fight ­extradition

Few details have been released about the influencer’s last moments and her death as officers continue to scour the scene in Saint-Gilles.

Sonia’s sister spoke extensively about her disappearance in a livestream on TikTok.

She revealed that Sonia had gone out one evening and never returned.

She also mentioned physical items that, according to her, matched the body that was found – breast implants and a ring, Le Figaro reported.

A murder investigation has now been launched Credit: soniiabelliina/ Instagram

An autopsy will be carried out on Thursday Credit: soniiabelliina/ Instagram

Sonia was reportedly rumoured to have met a man the night before she went missing, but this has not been confirmed by police.

Her family released a statement earlier this week, addressing numerous derogatory comments published on social media about her appearance.

Mourad Battikh, the lawyer representing the victim’s family, said they are “going through an extremely violent ordeal.”

He further denounced the spread of “rumours, speculation, outrageous remarks, and accusations.”

“[This] adds to the unnecessary suffering to that of loved ones,” he said, also adding that it is likely to hinder the investigation.

Sonia’s social media career took off in 2020 and she remained highly active online until 2025, when her posts began to tail off.

HTML tutorial
Tags :

Search

Popular Posts


Useful Links

Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.

Recent Posts

©2025 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by JATTVIBE.