Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.
=

Gurugram security lapse: 18 cops suspended, 2 DCPs get notices after CM Saini’s convoy disruption

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Facilisis eu sit commodo sit. Phasellus elit sit sit dolor risus faucibus vel aliquam. Fames mattis.

HTML tutorial

The Gurugram Police Commissioner has taken strict action following the disruption of Haryana Chief Minister Nayab Singh Saini’s convoy and a VIP security lapse on Friday.Taking serious cognisance of the matter, Police Commissioner Sibash Kabiraj issued show-cause notices to two Deputy Commissioners of Police (DCPs) for negligence.Eighteen police personnel, including the Civil Lines Station House Officer (SHO) and the security in-charge of the concerned zone, have been suspended with immediate effect.Police spokesperson Sandeep Kumar said responsibility had been fixed for the VIP security lapse. Show-cause notices have been issued to the DCP, West, and the DCP, Crime.The Station House Officer, Civil Lines, and other policemen on duty with him have been suspended. The Security Officer, West, has also been suspended. A departmental inquiry has been ordered against the Intelligence Officer.The Police Commissioner clarified that negligence, lack of coordination or laxity in duty at any level in VIP security arrangements would be viewed seriously.If any disruption occurs in the security system, responsibility will be determined and strict departmental action will be taken as per the rules, he said.On Friday, during the Chief Minister’s visit to Gurugram, Congress workers showed black flags and attempted to block his convoy, prompting police to arrest eight of them.The major action has been taken in light of the security lapse.

HTML tutorial

Tags :

Search

Popular Posts


Useful Links

Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.

Recent Posts

©2025 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by JATTVIBE.