Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.
=

Iran security chief says Trump’s ‘recklessness’ sparked fresh race to acquire nukes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Facilisis eu sit commodo sit. Phasellus elit sit sit dolor risus faucibus vel aliquam. Fames mattis.

HTML tutorial

Tehran [Iran], August 23 (ANI): Iran’s Supreme National Security Council Secretary Mohsen Rezaei has accused US President Donald Trump of undermining global nuclear security, alleging that Washington’s military aggression against Tehran has driven other nations to seek atomic weapons.Iran’s Tasnim news agency quoted Rezaei as saying that countries had seen membership in the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) as ineffective in preventing US attacks.”Trump’s recklessness, with his attacks on Iran, has increased the desire of people around the world to acquire nuclear weapons, especially when they saw that membership in the International Atomic Energy Agency and the [Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty] NPT was ineffective in preventing attacks from the United States,” Rezaei said.”Trump has created nuclear insecurity instead of nuclear security,” Rezaei said.Mounting a strong defence of Tehran’s atomic track record, Iran’s Supreme National Security Council Secretary Mohsen Rezaei stated that the Islamic Republic has consistently adhered to established international protocols and welcomed global monitoring.”Iran has accepted all international safeguards, has complied with them, is a member of the NPT, and has agreed to inspections. Iran is the only country that is ahead of all other countries in its commitment to nuclear regulations,” Rezaei said.Tehran has continually asserted that its nuclear endeavours are strictly intended for non-military purposes. However, the IAEA has previously raised concerns over aspects of Tehran’s nuclear activities and said it could not assure that Iran’s programme was exclusively peaceful without resolving outstanding safeguards issues.The latest remarks follow previous warnings issued by Iran’s Supreme National Security Council Secretary Mohsen Rezaei regarding potential escalation should diplomatic efforts with Washington collapse. In a June interview reported by Iran’s ISNA, he said Tehran would be prepared for a potential US attack if negotiations failed. (ANI)(This content is sourced from a syndicated feed and is published as received. The Tribune assumes no responsibility or liability for its accuracy, completeness, or content.)

HTML tutorial

Tags :

Search

Popular Posts


Useful Links

Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.

Recent Posts

©2025 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by JATTVIBE.