Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.
=

Pune MC seals coaching institute linked to NEET leak, says no completion certificate

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Facilisis eu sit commodo sit. Phasellus elit sit sit dolor risus faucibus vel aliquam. Fames mattis.

HTML tutorial

The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) on Wednesday sealed the premises of a coaching institute, Renukai Career Centre (RCC), founded by Shivraj Motegaonkar, who was arrested last week in the NEET (UG) 2026 paper leak case. The MC said that the property did not have a completion certificate.Motegaonkar was allegedly a part of an organised network involved in leaking and circulating question papers before the examination.Meanwhile, the Rouse Avenue Court in Delhi has also sent five accused in the NEET paper leak case — Mangilal Bival, Vikas Bival, Dinesh Bival, Yash Yadav and Dhananjay Lokhande — to judicial custody until June 2. The court also extended the CBI custody of Shubham Khairnar by five days. Khairnar ran a counselling business in Nashik and used the title “Dr” despite not completing his Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree.The investigators found WhatsApp chats, in which he allegedly promised candidates scores between 500 and 600 marks.The CBI has also sought the court’s permission to obtain signature specimens of Manisha Mandhare and Shivraj Motegaonkar, two others arrested over the past week in connection with the ongoing probe.Besides, to strengthen mechanisms against paper leaks, the government has also posted four senior officers to the NTA over the past few days to strengthen the agency’s administrative leadership. These include two Joint Secretary-level officers and two Director-level officers.According to the recommendations of the Radhakrishnan Committee, the Joint Secretary-level officers will serve as Additional Director Generals in the agency.The NTA said the officers bring extensive administrative experience from central services and inter-ministerial assignments, which is expected to strengthen the agency’s operational capacity and support its expanding mandate.It has also invited applications for three key specialist leadership positions, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Finance Officer (CFO) and General Manager (Human Resources).Block misinformation on re-exam, social media platforms toldUnion Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Wednesday chaired a high-level review meeting with central agencies to seek support for the upcoming NEET-UG re-examination, stressing the need for heightened vigilance and fool-proof security arrangements.Meanwhile, social media platforms were also asked to proactively detect and block misinformation networks ahead of NEET-UG re-examination.In the meeting with representatives of Meta, Google and Telegram, officials flagged the rapid spread of misinformation related to competitive exams, particularly through Telegram channels & anonymous online groups.Officials said such channels become highly active in the run-up to major exams, circulating fake paper leak claims, clickbait content and unverified information that trigger panic, anxiety and confusion among students and parents.It was highlighted that many such links redirect users to automated bots and fake groups designed to amplify misinformation.According to inputs shared by intelligence agencies, multiple suspicious channels are being operated through a limited set of phone numbers, indicating coordinated and organised activity.Pradhan directed a crackdown on such networks, stressing that social media platforms must work in close coordination with the Ministry of Education, NTA and law enforcement agencies to curb misinformation and protect the integrity of the examination system.

HTML tutorial

Tags :

Search

Popular Posts


Useful Links

Selected menu has been deleted. Please select the another existing nav menu.

Recent Posts

©2025 – All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by JATTVIBE.